You're probably going to say "Hey, stop throwing our fucking challenges" but yaknow what? It's gotta be done. I can't afford to lose Megan, cause I'm without a partner and therefore a third wheel in my alliance.
So, I tried convincing Erin and Stephen to throw the challenge to garuntee them final 4, with me and Megan, little do they know we're prolly going to backstab them final 5. Ooops .
1. It's been a few days since Jessica's departure from the game. How has her exit impacted the game? Has her curse helped or hurt you this round? How are you going to make it to the final 7?
It sucks she was the one to lose cause I felt like after Megan I could trust her the most. The curse really didn't play a part since they got it and we lost anyway. Buttt I think there is a chance that I can stay if my alliance with Erin/Stephen is tight and they vote Sandy.
2. Now that the game is down to only 8 people, are you starting to look toward end game? How are you planning to get there? Whose assistance do you need to get to the end, who do you need to get rid of, and how are you planning on making it all happen? Explain.
My alliance is going to be strong, hopefully, till the final 5 and then we can take it from there. I need Zander, Kevin, and Sandy to go to get farther in this game and hopefully this tribal will be the deciding factor.
3. Please list the remaining players in the game from who you trust the most and why, to who you trust the least and why?
1. Megan - Durr lol 2. Erin - Girls are more trustable 3. Stephen - Good dude 4. Mike - Meh. 5. Sandy - I feel like I'm one of the only ones who's got to know her 6. Kevin - Who? 7. Zander - Backstabber yay
4. At this point in the game, what do you expect to happen next? Also, do you think if you make it to the final 2 you have a chance at the title? Who would you have the best chance against?
I feel like we can really do this as a team and if I can get to final 2 with Megan I have a good shot but we'll see.
5. Any other thoughts, questions, or concerns?
Sorry I've been throwing challenges, but then again you've been pointing it out fun game though