Post by Jess(SquishyMonkies) on Feb 9, 2010 9:05:07 GMT -5
1. Who is easier to hold a conversation with? A) STEPHEN
2. Who do you think is least trustworthy?
B) ZANDER ( Only cause I talk to you less then Taylor)
3. Which castaway made a better first impression? A) SANDY
4. Which of the two will last longer here in the game?
5. Which castaway do you relate with the least?
6. Which castaway would you rather align with? A) ERIN
7. Whose head would you put on the chopping block first? A)TAYLOR
8. Which person is an overall bigger threat in the game?
9. Which castaway has a better chance of making it further?
10. Which boyfriend would you rather work with?
11) Which friend do you trust less?
12) Which enemy is a bigger gamer? A) SCOTT
13) Which castaway do you trust more at this early stage in the game?
14) If given your way who would be out next?
15) Which castaway is funnier?
It sucks cause some of these fools havn't even made an effort to get back to me, so like I dont know em, Some of them were blind guesses from what I heard. I hate how all the people I would align myself with were pinned against each other in questions and I was forced to choose between them.
Post by Jess(SquishyMonkies) on Feb 9, 2010 18:52:53 GMT -5
Its Squishy again anticipating tonight's challenge part two. Will we be guessing what others predicted, thats what stephen thinks. I have been warned to watch him and erin, though I played along side them in elderado and allstars so I am quite aware of their closeness. In the end it might help me get to third place, or I could be gone tonight.
I would like to see Scotty go just cause I dont know how he feeling bout everything between him and I. He just uses so much charm and suave it pisses me off. ARGH. LMAO on a funny note my 2.5 year old with the flu is feeling better after a night in emerge and is working out on my elliptical, she has officially be on it more then me lol.
I dont now where I am gonna give my word, as of yet and to which little group I am hoping I can be social enough to be remembered and liked but too much of a threat.
Post by Jess(SquishyMonkies) on Feb 9, 2010 23:44:23 GMT -5
Now onto the questions, answer with true or false:
1. The majority of the tribe thinks Stephen easier to converse with, opposed to Megan. A) TRUE
2. The majority of the tribe trusts Zander more than Taylor.
3. The majority of the tribe feels Sandy had a better first impression than Scott.
4. Most of the tribe feels Klein will last longer than Mike. A) TRUE
5. The tribe feels Kevin is more relatable than Jessica.
6. The majority of the tribe would rather align with Erin, opposed to Zander. A) TRUE
7. Most of the tribe would sacrifice Stephen’s head on the chopping block before Taylor. A) TRUE
8. The tribe thinks Zander is a bigger threat than Kevin. A) TRUE
9. The majority of the tribe feels that Jessica has a better chance of making it further than Sandy. A) TRUE
10. Most of the tribe said they would rather work with Robbie over Mike.
11) The tribe feels Stephen is a more trustworthy friend, opposed to Erin.
12) In the eyes of the tribe, Zander is a bigger gamer than Scott.
13) The majority of the tribe trusts Megan over Klein. A) TRUE
14) If given the chance, most of the tribe would vote out Stephen over Taylor. A) TRUE
15) The tribe feels Jessica is funnier than Mike. A) TRUE
Select TRUE or FALSE for each question and post your final answers in your Confessionals. Once you post - consider it final. Answer honestly and get these in before 9:30pm EST WED evening. Results will be posted as soon as all 11 are in.
Post by Jess(SquishyMonkies) on Feb 11, 2010 13:43:34 GMT -5
So yeah I should be jumping up and down like a crazy person excited to have the first immunity .................................. well that was kicked in the groin hardcore...... Everyone has their reasons for coming and going so I don't wanna DIS Robbie per-say, but dude it sucks. I am feel horrible that Jovi is gone, and another alternate lost out on a spot to play in this so far wicked game.
Before Robbies departure we kinda got into it a bit. Already week one rumors floating around about how much of a threat I am... blah blah blah... Yeah I won immunity... wooopi, it was more or less a luck challenge, I just try to read people and how they feel bout other personalities and went with those instincts.
I think I have a good thing with Erin and Stephen. They are both bubbling with Charisma and make an effort to talk to me about more then "game" issues. Two people I could actually see hanging out in a bar sippin chocolate milk ( the mommy in me )
If we were still voting I was told it was down to Klein and Mike. At first it was Mike but that was no good. So I picked someone who made no effort to try and be my BFF. So I politely suggested Klein and as far as I know it has worked. I guess we wont find out. Immunity is key again each week if were are in individuals for the remainder of the game.