Ok... I was just going to write a confessional, but these questions will address a lot of the same thoughts I wanted to discuss anyways, so here we go!
1. Overall, what are your thoughts on the game so far? Do you feel like you are in a safe position or are you uneasy about things? - I am enjoying the game very much! I'm lucky to still have Erin here without anyone seeming too concerned about us. We're already at the Final 9, and I'm sure these next rounds will fly by. Currently, I feel like I am fairly safe, even with this twist. As I said in a tribal council answer, you are a fool if you ever feel 100% safe in Survivor because usually, you end up going home next. So while I wouldn't say I'm overconfidently safe, I could be a lot worse... I am ready to step up my game starting this round. Even if I don't win this immunity challenge, and I end up at tribal council with only 2 others, I think my chances of making a deal to keep myself around would be decent because I have okay relationships with everyone still standing.
2. Jovi, Robbie, Scott & Klein have all left the game. Do you miss any of them? Who would you want out instead of the people you wish were still here? - The only person I miss is Scott because I enjoyed chatting with him, but he seemed to have some secret plot to take down the pairs. It was crucial to take him out before he attacked us because I think he was the brains behind the operation. He was obviously lying to people and trying to make everyone see him in a positive light, but we figured it out, and he had to go. I don't really wish anyone was out instead of him, because they'll all have to go eventually. =P
3. How do you feel about this tribes twist? Does it benefit of hinder your game? - I really like the tribes twist. It was a fun way to shake up the game a little bit this round. In my mind, there was always the small chance Taylor/Zander could have make some deal to get rid of me, but I felt pretty confident Taylor would have my back for now. But, after what was posted, it sounds like we aren't competing as a team in the challenge. We're against each other. I think as long as I don't make any stupid mistakes, I can beat Taylor and Zander both head to head in any challenge. So, bring it on! This doesn't really benefit or hinder my game one way or the other. I feel like I was playing well as one large tribe, and I should be able to continue the same strong gameplay in this situation.
4. Create your ideal boot list for the rest of the game. 9. Zander 8. Sandy 7. Taylor 6. Megan 5. Mike 4. Kevin 3. Jessica 2. Erin 1. Stephen!
5. Any other thoughts, questions, or concerns?? - Not for now, but I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me in the next few days. I am starting to want Taylor out reeeally bad, so maybe I'll try to play the devil and shake it up a bit.
Well, I had no problem making it past the challenge. I am safe and guaranteed a place in the Final 8! This round has not lived up to what I hoped... now that we are split up and only 3 of us are at tribal council, there's no opportunity for me to make much of an impact on the outcome. The 3 people attending tribal council are all people I do NOT want to leave this round! It looks like Jessica is obvioiusly toast because she's up against those 2 together, which really sucks because I need her around. She's a person who admitted being fine with going all the way with me/Erin, so with her out, it's one less vote we can count on. Plus, Jessica brings a fun, bright, colorful attitude to the game, and it won't be the same without her.
I found out from Erin that her and Zander were discussing Taylor and Megan more, and they really deeply feel they are both alias players. It just pisses me off so much because while I want to still trust them as much as I did, I can't control my reaction. My gut suddenly says I need them out ASAP because they could easily be one of my enemies from past games who is totally fucking with my, just before chopping my head off later on.
At this point, with Jessica out, Zander may be a very smart choice of someone Erin and myself can pull in. He saw a picture of the two of us together, so he is aware that we are both real. On the opposite side, he may see that as proof that we are basically inseperable. If we try to work him, and play up the fact that Taylor and Megan could be ANYONE... he may help us out. Still, I don't even know if I am confident that Zander is a real person, so it's sticky. =\
I still do sort of want Taylor out of this game. I just am so suspicious that he has big tricks up his sleeve that could fuck me over, and I don't want to be blindsided and stupid for waiting too long to make the first move. If Taylor and Megan are taken out next, and we can get Zander secured, we'd have control over at least 3 out of 6 of the remaining votes. With someone like Mike pulled in, who has ended up working with Erin and me from the start, it's an easy pass to the Final 4. Now that Jessica is probably leaving, we are forced to change our strategies. I need to think about it more and make a final decision on what move gives Erin and myself the highest chances of sitting in the Final 2. We need to decide once and for all if Taylor and Megan are a trustworthy duo, or if they are a force to be reckoned with. Time is running out, and we need to make a big move. We'll see what happens, but for now, I'm safe, and that's the most important thing.