So... Jessica was voted out, no surprise. Anyways, I'm kinda surprised that she cursed me and my tribe. I thought I'd at least be in her ideal top four, but apparently not. She told me she split up the tribes to guarantee that either Megan or Taylor are voted out next, which is fine with me. If my tribe loses, Megan is already toast. I've talked to both Mike and Kevin and both agreed to vote for Megan .
1. It's been a few days since Jessica's departure from the game. How has her exit impacted the game? Has her curse helped or hurt you this round? How are you going to make it to the final 7? [See above post for the answers]
2. Now that the game is down to only 8 people, are you starting to look toward end game? How are you planning to get there? Whose assistance do you need to get to the end, who do you need to get rid of, and how are you planning on making it all happen? Explain. I have no idea who I want to take to the end. I'll probably end up trying to go with Kevin, Sandy or Mike [oddly], because they are people that aren't as obvious to have other final two alliances. Stephen and Erin are obviously together, same with Taylor and Megan.
3. Please list the remaining players in the game from who you trust the most and why, to who you trust the least and why? Sandy Kevin Erin Taylor Mike Stephen Megan Sandy is the only person to have proven her loyalty to me, and I would love to be sitting with her at the end if we could.
4. At this point in the game, what do you expect to happen next? Also, do you think if you make it to the final 2 you have a chance at the title? Who would you have the best chance against? Either Megan, Taylor, or Sandy will be voted out. Hopefully these tribes are done after the next tribal council. I think I'm pretty good at the final tribal councils, I've only lost one before. The trick is just to get there.
5. Any other thoughts, questions, or concerns? Not really, gonna work on the immunity challenge right now!
Yay, we won the challenge! I'm somewhat upset though because Megan is safe for no reason at all (she didn't even post one picture - it's obviously because she is a fake alias). Anyways, hopefully Taylor is voted out, or somehow if Taylor & Sandy manage to cause a tie, that'd be great as well. As long as Sandy stays, I don't care which of them is voted out. Good luck Sandy!